The Craft Beer Festival is a Cash Only Zone
An ATM is located on the CSUB campus if you forget to pick up cash for food and merchandise before you get here. You can find it's location by logging onto www.csub.edu/campusmap.
All You Can Drink...Responsibly
What is Allowed?
We want you to have a great time at the festival, so please do bring along any of the following:
- Pop-ups shade structures allowed in a specified area of the festival
- Sealed bottles of water
- great attitudes
We're sorry, but the following items are on the naughty list and you won't be able to bring them inside:
- Outside food
- Any opened beverages or containers
Plan ahead. Have Fun. And Get Home Safely.
- Designate a driver and carpool.
- Ride your bicycle, and know it's safe while you're at the festival thanks to Bike Bakersfield (this local non-profit is surely deserving of a tip for their service).
- Make a reservation with DDI - they'll get you AND your car home.
- Uber or Lyft to the festival and back home.
- Local taxi companies will have vehicles available.